Tuesday 11 February 2014

T.I Blasts His Wife Tiny Your Ass Is Mine Only Not For Twitter!


The rapper is definitely selfish! But is he wrong?

Hip Hop couple T.I and Tiny are obviously not so private. After battling with separation rumours couple of weeks back, the duo is now fighting on Twitter over who owns Tiny’s ass! The rapper allegedly warned his dear wife to take off her behind off the social network for good.
The pegged "The Hip Hop Huxtables," became the subject of separation rumorsafter T.I posted a cryptic message implying that the couple had called it quits.  To fuel the rumors even more, Tiny began happily flossing her left hand in photos, which no longer bears her wedding ring. Recently, she has been posting up back shots on her Instagram.
Her latest raunchy photos sparked a debate amongst fans on whether or not a mother and wife should be posting upbooty pics all over social media. However, they cooled off thinking the only opinion that really counts is her hubby’s!
Last night, T.I. finally jumped into the matter implying that he’s had enough, and he commented below one of her Instagram photos for all to see:
“U have so much more going for u other than your a$. Although it is magnificent,  I think u should spend just as much time showcasing those other things as u do ya booty ...awesome pic luv.”
Well, His wife Tiny didn’t let down, she responded: "I wasn’t showing off my ass in this pic it was about my waist..u just looking at the ass bae! U no I wasn’t saying getting my sh-t together about my ass now don’t u? But glad u like it bae.”
Meanwhile, fans of the couple could not believe T.I. attempted to drop the ball on his wife on Twitter and they responded with numerous reactions.

Our guess is that may be this all could be a publicity ploy for a new season of their show, “T.I & Tiny,” a reality show considered the second-most watched show on VH1 in 2013. If not, this could be a sign that a separation is on its way but, up until a few days ago, Tiny was still wearing her wedding ring in photos posted on Instagram.
Atleast, that's some hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment