Saturday 11 January 2014

SLEEK JOKES


A boy is with his girlfriend at her apartment. Boy: "Babe, I love you." Girl: "I love you too. I'm tired, are you heading home soon?" boy wishes he could stay and has a sad look on his face because he hates being away from her: "uhm yeah sure baby." He got up kissed her forehead and left her apartments. while going down to the parking lot, he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the ring he keeps planing on giving her and mumbles, "I love you, I wanna marry you. My heart, it beats just for you. My dreams are for yours to come true, and I want to always be there for you to help you succed. You're my bestfriend, my inspiration, my life. I want to make you my wife, have beautiful kids, with a house and the white fence surronding it while our dog barks at the mail man. I want it all with you. Be the one to make this all happen, be my wife?" he took out the diamond and stared at
 it. Little did he know his girl ran down to kiss him goodnight because she thought he was upset and was behind him with tears in her eyes and she said, "Of course baby, forever and always." ♥
Sent from IGNITION

1 comment: